The first test of MAE 113 will be on 13 February 2018.
No calculators, notes, or textbooks will be allowed.
You are responsible for all material
- covered in class lectures
- Assignments 1, 2, 3, and 4
- will be asked to prove one of the following differentiation rules:
- the constant rule
- the sum rule
- the product rule
- the quotient rule.
- Review your two marked quizzes and identify your mistakes. You do not want to make these same mistakes again on the test.
- Practice. You should have completed all the assignments to feel confident in abilities.
- Drop-In Math Help Centre. It is open from 7 pm to 10 pm in G327. Tutors are available to help you. Take advantage of this opportunity!
Comments feed for this article
Trackback link: https://kohar.ca/mae-113-calculus-for-liberal-arts-winter-2018/test-1/trackback/