Some students have asked if there was online material that they could read or study.
- Limits: This follows my explanation of a limit closely. Read examples 1 and 2.
- Left and right handed limits: Read examples 1 and 3. Practice problems here with solutions. Remember that the left-handed limit is the limit as approaches the value from the left-hand side; . We use the symbol to denote the left-hand side. The right-handed limit is the limit of as approaches the value from the right-hand side; . We use the symbol to denote the right-hand side.
- Limit properties: Read examples 1 and 2.
- Computing Limits: More practice problems with solutions.
- Continuity: Read examples 1 and 2. Practice problems here with solutions (try problems 1 and 2).
Tags: Calculus, MAE 113, math resources, Paul's Online Math Notes
Comments feed for this article
Trackback link: https://kohar.ca/mae-113-calculus-for-liberal-arts-winter-2018/limits/trackback/